Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 7 March 2010

SkyBlue - Pre Trip Post

SKYBLUE :)
Our group may not be the best or perfect, but we will try till we reach our goals.

Q: How do you feel about going to Malacca on an experiential learning trip?
Bryan - I felt that the trip would be an enjoyable one.
Chermaine - I felt extremely happy when I heard that we are going to Malacca.
Huan Jia - I felt happy and excited when we are going to Malacca as a whole class.
Hubert - I felt excited when we are going to Malacca.
Q: What do you hope to learn there?
Bryan - I hope to learn more history of Malacca.
Chermaine - I hope to learn geography and history of Malacca there.
Huanjia - I hope to learn the culture of Malacca.
Hubert - I hope to learn the history of Malacca.
Q: What are your fears and concerns regarding the trip?
Bryan -
Chermaine - I am afraid of the safety in Malacca.
Huanjia - I am afraid of the security in Malacca.
Hubert - I am concerned about losing valuables.
Q: How are you preparing for the trip?
Bryan -
Chermaine - I would pack neatly to be ready for the trip.
Huanjia - I would start packing early before the trip and be ready for the trip.
Hubert - I would be ever-ready for the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home