Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 7 March 2010

Unknown-Pre trip post

Group introduction
Jun de - i feel so excited about the malacca trip.
Jasper -I feel so excited about the malacca trip.
Carin -i feel so excited about the malacca trip.
Bernise - I feel so excited about the malacca trip because its first time going to an overseas trip with my friends
Ms Tan - so how are you preparing for the trip ... e.g. hv u change your $$ yet??
I have not change my money yet.
What do you hope to learn during the malacca trip ?
I hope to learn about the history of malacca as i think that the history there might be interesting and extent my knowledge .
What is our fears and concerns ?
We fear that we might be lost at malacca as there are alot of crowds in malacca.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home