Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Thursday 18 March 2010

1E3 BLOG Reflection on My Malacca Experiential Learning

Farah Syahirah (7), 1E3, 16/03/2010
Reflection on My Malacca Experiential Learning

In my opinion, the two similarities that Singapore as well as Malacca has are:
1) Both of them has FERRIS WHEEL
2) Both of them have the river named after the place.
E.G)
Malacca has a Malacca river (which is named after Malacca) while Singapore has the Singapore river (which is named after Singapore)

The two differences that I’ve seen in Singapore and Malacca is:
1) There is no Bay view Hotel in Singapore but there is in Malacca
2) There is no Hotel 81 in Malacca but there is in Singapore

I have five most memorable experiences when I was in Malacca but I am going to explain three of it.

1) Christ Church St Paul’s Church A Famosa
When I lay my first step there, I indeed felt very peace. I just can’t believe myself when I saw those handwritten notes which were written on the cement. They were like so amazing and unbelievable. The side drawings too made me very pleased.

2) Buffet at the Bay view Hotel.
The food there is quite delicious... I mean very delicious. I can’t believe that the Malaccans may cook that kind of delicious Western food. Those foods are simply extra-ordinary to me. Hope that I might have the chance to eat there again!!!

3) Check-in Avillion Legacy Hotel
At last, I managed to get myself washed-up. I was so tired on that day. I was the second room-mate to get to the washroom and have my bath. I was bathing quite long. That’s my habit. Once I’ve done, I quickly jumped onto my bed.

There are more than three things that I’ve learnt about myself during the trip but as usual I am only going to list the important ones only. The important ones are about moral values.
The three moral values which I’ve learnt were:

1) Patienceness
When I was on my way to the Malacca, I waited in the bus with patient.The journey was quite long so I just seated on my seat and listen to my IPOD.At least, I’ve something to do.

2)Respect
I listen to the speaker at all times.I listen to Ms Tan,Lim ,Goh and the tour guide of course… I fell asleep when the tour guide was talking. I was too tired at that time.Luckily,I managed to ask for apology from her.

3)Responsibility
I had taken care of all of my belongings and luckily,nothing went missing. I was responsibled about my own belongings.This value is the most important value that everyone should learn.

As what Ms Jenny Neo said , ‘Gracious Citizens Come First ‘ . Those values that I’ve learnt are apart of the Gracious Citizans act.

Well , That’s All and Thank You!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home