Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Experiential learning to malacca..

Eugene Teo 1E3 (35) 22/2/10


In my opinion, the similarities between singapore and malacca are:

1) Both malacca and singapore have big hotels and building in it.

2) Both malacca and singapore have river that are quite smelly.

The differences are:

1) singapore's river is clean while malacca's river is dirty.

2)singapore's river have bigger boat compare to malacca's river.



The 3 most memorable experiences are the river cruise, galek hot spring and the cheng ho museum.

The River Cruise is memorable because there are lots of chatting in it and the wind there is very windy so its is cooling for us to talk under the sun?!

The Galek Hot Spring is memorable because we get to soak our feets in the hot spring for about 30 mins or so. especially that stupid jun de go splash water on my pants...

Cheng Ho museum is memorable because i get to know that cheng ho is a eunuch and i get to know more about the ships taken out by cheng ho..hahs



Three things i have learned about myself from this experiential learning trip is that

1) I am being distracted easily so thats why when the tour guide is introducing some place, i tends to find myself talking to my friends.!

2) I am very playful. when someone is talking about something important, i am either playing with my friend or doing something that is not so important...

3) I am very untidy in handwriting when i don't have a stable place to write on. I either write alien language word or seperated english words...!!

Laugh out loud..!.. hahs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home