Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Malacca Reflection

HQ's Reflection (34)
@Question 1:Similarities:Singapore and Malacca are both small countries.
Singapore and Malacca has quite a few of tourist attractions.
Differences:Singaporeans live in flats while the people in Malacca live in kampong houses.
Singapore is a more safer place than Malacca.
@Question 2:My most memorable experiences is at the hot spring,river cruise and the Cheng ho museum.The hot spring was my first most memorable experience because it is my first time going to a hot spring and it was also something new to me.The second memorable experience was the river cruise as I get to tour around Malacca in a boat.I also get to see monitor lizards.The last memorable experience is at the Cheng ho museum as I get to know what has happened hundred years ago.
@Question 3:I learnt that I am able to understand and know what the teachers were saying.
I learnt that I would not be forgetful as I had made a mistake.
I learnt that I have benefited from this trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home