Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Malacca Trip

Taufiq(29)


1E3




The learning journey to malacca was a very enjoyable, fruitful and memorable one. When I first heard about this learning journey, I was very excited and eager to uncover the history of Malacca. In my opinion, both Malacca and Singapore have a lot of tourist attractions. Malacca is way bigger then Singapore. But Singapore and Malacca also have their differences. Singapore is more advance in terms of technology. Malacca has more historical places or remains then Singapore. I had three most memorable experience there. Firstly was at the A Famosa, whereby we took a class photo. The texture of the A Famosa was very rough and its walls have holes. I cannot forget whereby we have to take the stairs up to the St. Pauls church. It is very tiring. Second most memorable experience I had was at The Gadek Hot Spring. I have never seen or been to a hot spring before. When I put my leg into the "pool", I felt like my leg was boilling. The water was hot. Despite that, I learned that the water contains substances that can help cure some diseases or sickness. Third most memorable experience was the river cruise, where we get to check out the ph of the water. During the cruise, we saw a water monitor lizard. I learned three things about myself during the trip. First, I cannot pay attention to what the teacher or tour guide is talking for long. Secondly, I found out that I am very hyper. Lastly, I am very eager to learn about the history of Malacca(I don't know why). Overall, this learning journey is a great and fun one. I hope that there is more learning journeys for us in the future. I would like to thank all the teachers that followed 1E3 for the enjoyable trip!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home