Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Shannan's Malacca trip reflection

The first similarities between Singapore and Malacca is both singapore and malacca have vegetation present.Second similarities is both have bridges and transportation.The first difference between Singapore and Malacca is Singapore has buildings but Malacca has small houses. The second difference is Malacca is consider a rural enviroment but singapore is consider a urban enviroment.




The first most memorable experience is to go on a river cruise.We get to see the Malacca river.The second most memorable experience is visiting Cheng Ho museum, as we learn alot of things about Zheng He, the great mariner of China.We learn that Zheng He's hometown is at Yunan in China. He is a eunuch in the Ming army before he became the mariner. We are also given permission to see the past items used by Zheng HeThe third most memorable experience is to have a hot spring experience at Galek Hot spring.I have learnt to be active and coorperative in a group activity or an individual activity. I have also learnt to listen and accept other people's ideas or opinion, so that everyone is active in a group. Lastly, I have learnt to care for my teamates and classmates.I learnt that I am cooperative and work well with my friends. I learnt that I am self-disciplined and know how to take care of myself. I learnt how to take care of my friends and respect them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home