Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

The trip to malacca Bernise ( 3 ) 1e3

To me , the similarities to Malacca and Singapore is almost the same. Malacca and Singapore both have tall buildings. The difference is Singapore has less vegetation than Malacca , compared to Singapore there are more buildings than places like garden, farms and vegetation, with more physical environment in Malacca than Singapore. Malacca has more Kampong than in Singapore is having now. Singapore is more advanced than in Malacca as i did not see much things there. The most memorable thing for me is the Gadek hot spring, at first i did not dare to place my leg inside as it was very hot, i tried longer times for the next few try and in the end i dared to, my whole leg was cramped and could not feel anything underneath after this my leg became a little red probably because of blood circulation. Next memorable thing was the Cheng Ho museum i like the history in it very much i thought it was boring but much more interesting than it is, after listening to this i found out he is a very brave person after all, last but not the least memorable thing is the A Famosa it was a very good history in the christ church after all. I learn that i am not a very concentrating person because i tend to feel sleepy when the guide or teacher is talking. Second, i would try my best to hear what the teacher say and try to be focus. Third, i don't like people to disturb when i am doing things but weird thing is i like to disturb them. I really like this trip as i became more closer to my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home