Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

My Malacca Trip Reflection by Rebecca

Rebecca (15)

In my opinion , the two similarities between Singapore and Malacca are :
Firstly , the river name is name after a capital or a country . ( For example : Singapore - Singapore river . Malacca - Malacca river .)
Secondly , Singapore and Malacca are both small countries . Even though Malacca is bigger than Singapore .
The two differences between Singapore and Malacca are : Malacca doesn't have transportation of LRT/MRT train there while Singapore has LRT/MRT trains . Singapore is much more advance than Malacca .
The three most memorable experiences are the Hot Spring , river cruise and lastly the Cheng Ho museum . The reasons are because the Hot Spring was cool ! At first when i placed my legs into the hot spring , the water was very damn hot . But i did not give up , i bear with the hotness . After some time , i used to it . Continued , putting my legs into the water while relaxing . Next , i love the river cruise experience , i saw a huge moniter lizard ! First time , i seen it . I could also looked at the beautiful scenery at the side of the river . So relaxing . Lastly for the Cheng Ho museum , the puppet show was cool . I learned lots of Cheng Ho's history . There is lots of interesting Cheng Ho's history behind it .
Firstly , I have learnt how to take a good care of myself . Secondly , i have learnt how to co-operated well with my classmates. Finally , i have learnt to respect and pay full attention when they were talking / teaching .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home