Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

By Hubert Loh (26) 1E3

In my opinion,


The similarities in Singapore and Malacca are:
Firstly, the hotels in Malacca and Singapore are quite big.
Secondly, Singapore and Malacca both have rivers named after the place or country they are located in.


The differences are:
Firstly,Singapore is an urban environment but Malacca is an rural environment.
Secondly, People in Malacca live in small kampong houses, while Singaporeans live in tall buildings.


The three most memorable experiences are the river cruise, galek hot spring and the Cheng Ho museum.


The river cruise is memorable because we could chat and take pictures, and we saw a monitor lizard. The galek hot spring is the most memorable as we got to soak our feet into the hot spring and I enjoyed myself. Wen Wei and I were competing with each other and wanted to find out who will be the last one sitting. Unfortunately, we had ran out of time and had to get out. I learnt that soaking ourselves in the hot spring can cure kidney and skin diseases ,joint pain and high blood pressure.


Three things about what I had learnt about myself...


Number 1: I learnt that I am cooperative and work well with my friends.

Number 2: I learnt that I am self-disciplined and know how to take care of myself.

Number 3: I learnt how to take care of my friends and respect them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home