Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

EDY LEE WEI JIAN 1E3 22/3/10


Thinking back at the sceniaro at Malacca,the three most memorable experiences I had was at the Galek Hot springs,I never have seen and tried being in the Hot Spring before.Although I did not dare to withstand the heat at first,I overcome the heat at the very end and enjoyed myself at the Hot Spring.For me,being at the hot spring,it was a very great experience for me.

When I reached the Cheng Ho museum,I asked my friends,"Who is this guy called Cheng Ho?",some of them said that he is the first guy that found Malaccabut most of them said,"How do I know?"After the talk about Cheng Ho,I found out he was a man that everyone should learn from.He has integrity and never dares disobey the Emperor's commands.

Have you seen walls that are as old as A Famosa.The walls have cracks and holes all over it and the walls simply looks like cheese!

Obviously,there are differences and similarities between Singapore and Malacca.The first obvious reason is that Singapore has no more 15th,16th century buildings anymore .Secondly,Singapore is kind of more ,"high-tech" and modern than Malacca.For the similarities,firstly,Singapore and Malacca has rich history.

After all the teaching and learning,this trip has a morale behind it and that is responsibility.Everyone has responsibilities and you need to be responsible for what you have done.For example,when you lose something important,you need to be responsible it.So,I just one to tell everyone that be responsible for your responsibility.

After this trip,I really enjoyed this trip and I really,really hope there would be another meaningful trip like this being organised again in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home