Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Wei Yew(18) 1E3 :D


In my opinion, the similarities between Singapore and Malacca are...


First,they are both small compared to other places though Malacca is MUCH MUCH MUCH bigger than Singapore.
Next, there is a lot of tourist attraction(Singapore still better) and they both have rich history.
As for the differences, Singapore is more ''high-tech'' or ''more advance'' then Malacca which is quite obvious once you enter Malacca. Secondly, there is still a lot of old building in Malacca but in Singapore, there is almost no more old buildings, and if they are still there, they are probably repainted and rebuild till its unrecognisable.

The three most memorable experiences in Malacca I had was going to the A Famosa even though I and the few other people from Punggol Primary been there before. The holes in the walls made the walls look just like cheese.

The Galek Hot springs was the next most memorable experience I had in Malacca because I had never been to or seen a hot spring before, when I put my legs into the water for the first time, it felt like my leg were being boiled in the hot water. Everything went well(for awhile...)till Bryan fell into the water! For me it was a great experience!
The last most memorable experience was going to the Cheng Ho Museum for two reasons, one, the place was air condition though for only a small part, and two, i learnt about there Cheng Ho guy.When we got there, i asked my friend ''who is this guy'',and most replied ''how I know''...After the tour we found out who he was.

The three things i learnt about my self:
1)I cannot concentrate and listen to whoever is speaking on the coach for a long period of time,not surprising for some reason.
2)I have learnt the I can take care of my self.
3)My handwriting is worst out of Singapore(don't ask my why cause i also don't know why...)and it is worst when writing is on the coach.

It was a really nice trip and I would like more of this kind of trips,even though the thing that we did in the hotel corridor may have banded us from other trips...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home