Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

my March holiday

  i never go for the Malacca trip regarding on some reasons and i have enjoyed my holiday at home.I stayed at home for every morning then afternoon sometimes go out slack with friends sometimes go for part-time.hahas it s abit boring right?actually not i also got go sentosa with my friends it s so fun and we also got go punggol end beach it s so windy and it s at night we had a "romantic" night hahas.the time i go for work is also very nice hour for me because i learned how to communicate with different people and it can really improve my English and i know that i need to do something for my mother she is so hard working for me then i already 16 years old this year.So i must help my mother do something that i can do.i also have studied at home,although it s very boring but i know i have to study at that time because i have to catch up a lot of work because i had not come to school for 20 days last month so i need that time to catch up all my work hahas stop here bye!:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home