Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Monday 29 March 2010

By Ann Maria (02) ;D

I went to the malacca trip with the sec 1 on 12 to 13 march. There are a few differences between Malacca and Singapore. Malacca is a type of rural environment while Singapore is a type of urban environment. The similarites of Malacca and Singapore is that they have a river that is named after them. The most memorable part of the trip was the visit to the hot spring. I had never been there before and I would like to go to the hot spring again. There were pools which we can soak our legs. I tried most of the pools and the water was very hot. The first time I put my leg in, I immediately pulled it out. It was scalding hot. The next most memorable part of the trip was when we visited the Cheng Ho museum. I liked the place alot as it has a lot of history. I could also learn about what Zheng He did for his country. The most next memorable part of the trip was when we sat for the river cruise. I saw a monitor lizard and wanted to took photo of it but I didn't. It was when I could take pictures of my classmates. I also enjoyed the scenery as we cruised along the river.
I learnt how to take responsibilty of my actions and valuables. I also learnt how to take care of myself when I'm away from my family. I also learnt how to observe the enviornments and objects that I have seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home