Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

I think that in singapore, the culture is different from malacca and everything we do mostly is different. Even the type of food they eat is different fromn singapore . In singapore and malacca, they both have a rich history behind it. Both have a history of the past about World War ll and different places have different histories behind it .

 During the malacca trip, I enjoyed the hot spring as we can dipped our feet into it and experience how it feels like. The water was very hot and I took a long time to dip my feet into it but it is a good advantage because I heard that it can resist many kind of illnesses, alot people when to try the big and the small hot springs that is located around the vacinity. Some people even push one another inside the hot spring and getting themselves wet and they need to changed their clothes. Another thing I like during the trip is the heritage centre about ancient china, I learned alot about the history of ancient china. And there are many artefacts around and the tour guide was very patience with us as she explained each and every history behind it, the heritage centre was very big and we get to see puppet shows too. Another thing I also like is the River Cruise, we can experience and know about how people live near the river and it has a great scenery. I saw that most of the buildings have paintings on it and it is some sort of history in it, during the river cruise, we get to test the pH at different kind of locations and the pH was the same I heard that during the past, the river was very filthy and now that they have cleaned the river, it is tourist attraction there. I even saw a monitor lizard if I'm not wrong, it has a blue tongue and it is quite big. 

 In this trip, I learned about team work and responsibility in taking care of myself in this trip and taking care of one another in this trip. In team work, we need to form groups and work together and it really bonds our relationship together. And for responsibility, malacca is a big place and we need to look out for one another. I hope there are more of this trip in future.

From : Shirlene Ng

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home