Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Sunday 28 March 2010

Jerald Leong

25/3/2010
 
  The trip to Malacca was very fun and I learn lots of things.The differences between Singapore is that the people in Singapore live in HDB flats but the people in Malacca live in kampong houses.Singapore is very small but Malacca is bigger than Singapore.The similarities is that Singapore and Malacca have history and both have big rivers.
  My first memorable experience is at the river cruise.I saw lots of painting on the houses lots of bridges and a lizard with blue tongue but the water is not as clean as Singapore river water.My second memorable experience is at the Cheng Ho museum.The aunty there told us lots of story about Zheng He.We even watch a show.My third memorable experience is at the Seroni restaurant.The food is very nice especially the fried chicken.      
  I learn to be responsible for taking care of your things,respect other and care for others.I hoped that I  could go to Malacca again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home