Seng Kang Sec Sch Experiential Learning to Malacca 12th-13th March 2010

Monday 29 March 2010

Jun de's Reflection on Malacca trip

The trip to Malacca was very fun and i learn alot things during the trip.The difference between Singapore and Malacca is that Singapore has more urban area than in Malacca but Malacca has more area that is rural.The 
similarities is that Both Singapore and Malacca has a river of their own history.
My first memorable trip at Malacca trip is at the river cruise.I saw house that alot of houses which had the  of how malays live in the past.The river at Malacca is not as clean as what we see at Singapore River.My second memorable expirence is at the Cheng Ho museum.The guide at the museum told us alot about Cheng ho's history which was very interesting.My third memorable expirence is at the A famosa. The wall is make of different types of material which allow wall to cool down easily.I saw performers at A famosa which i saw earlier the last Malacca trip during P6.
During the Malacca trip,
I have learnt to care for my classmates.I learnt that I must be cooperative and work well with my friends. I learnt that I must learn to be self-disciplined and know how to take care of myself. I also to take care of my friends and respect the teachers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home